An instant festive hit, these Christmas Pretzel Bites are the salty-sweet Gonk perfection for your party table!
20 mins + cooling
20 mins + cooling
Salty Sweet Festive Gnomes!
We love playing on that ever-popular salty sweet flavour palette (our Christmas snack mix being a prime example.)
And homemade treats don’t come much easier, quicker, or indeed cuter than these Christmas Pretzel Bites!
They look like little Christmas gonks (or gnomes) and quite frankly you don’t need to ask us twice when it comes to a recipe calling out for Cadbury chocolate!
Really the word ‘recipe’ is far too grand for these festive treats. It’s more of an assembly job – anyone can do it – but they really do look the part, don’t they?
Looking for more Christmas food inspiration? Click here to see our other recipes.
Christmas Pretzel Bites Recipe
Christmas Pretzel Bites
- 18 pretzels
- 1 bar Cadbury Winter Wonderland
- 18 m&ms or Smarties, red & green
- Preheat the oven to 100C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Separate the Cadbury Winter Wonderland bar into chunks, each with one milk chocolate and one white chocolate tree together in a diamond shape.
- Lay out the pretzels on the lined baking tray and top each one with one of the Cadbury chunks.
- Place the tray into the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the chocolate starts to melt; it will have a shine to the top of it.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press the m&ms or Smarties into the top of the chocolate.
- Allow to cool at room temperature (about an hour) before serving.
- Store in an airtight container for 4-5 days.
More Recipe Ideas:
If you enjoyed this Christmas Pretzel Bites recipe, you might like these too:
- Jolly Festive’s Peppermint Bark Recipe
- Easy Pull Apart Christmas Cupcake Ideas
- Christmas Sausage Rolls Recipe
And be sure to check out our Complete Christmas Party Library for food ideas, games, free playlists, and much more!
Indulge in our no-churn Cadbury Chocolate Finger ice cream—a delicious creamy vanilla treat with crushed chocolate biscuits!
Enjoy the luscious blend of minty freshness and rich dark chocolate with this divine creamy homemade no churn After Eight ice cream recipe.
Introducing our 2023 Christmas Biscuit Box. Returning for a third year, it’s our best yet! Prepare to drool as you create this beautiful homemade gift.