Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without the food & drink! Tables groaning under the weight of platters piled high with decadent dishes and indulgent treats. Recipes and traditions passed lovingly down through the generations. The colourful abundance of the Christmas table with its crackers and decorations glimmering between bountiful turkey, sumptuous wines, laughter and merriment.
For so many of us, the sharing of meals together during the festive season is an expression of our love for friends and family. And with so many delicious goodies in the shops and enough seasonal recipes to have us salivating well into the New Year, the problem is of course that there simply aren’t enough meals in the day!
So let us tickle your taste-buds as we navigate the wonderful world of Christmas Food & Drink.
From The Main Event and divine desserts to Christmas Teas and how to make the most of the leftovers, we’ve got tips and tricks aplenty to help you cook up a storm this Christmas!
Sweets & Treats
One of the best bits about Christmas! Are you a savoury or sweet treat fan? We’ve got inspiration for everyone for those luscious little something extras to enjoy over the holiday season.
Nothing signals Christmas like the scent of mulled wine in the air, or a spiced hot chocolate after a winter stroll. Let us show you how to give your drinks a Christmas makeover.
Homecooked gifts are some of the best around. We’ve put together our all-time favourite recipe gift ideas so you can surprise your loved ones with a fabulous culinary treat this Christmas.
Latest Christmas Food & Drink Posts
- Turkey Ragu
- Turkey Nachos
- The Ultimate Turkey Pie
- Winter Butternut Squash Salad
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Oreo Truffles
- Design Your Perfect Christmas Dinner
- Festive Guacamole!
- Easy Ideas for Decorating Christmas Cookies
- Cranberry and Chocolate Granola
- Cinnamon Sugar French Toast
- Chocolate Mince Pies
- Christmas Jam
- Brie, Bacon and Cranberry Parcels
- Get Ahead for a Stress-Free Christmas Dinner
- Mince Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- The Family Christmas Hamper
- Festive Rocky Road Bars
- Mocktail Round-Up
- Christmas Spiced Nuts
- Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
- Host Your Own Mince Pie Taste Test
- Apple & Pear Chutney
- Boxing Day Sheet Pan Breakfast
- Oatmeal, Cranberry & Orange Cookies
- Snowman Cheeseball
- Christmas Cocktail Round-Up
- Brown Butter, Cinnamon Rice Krispie Squares (with a Christmas Sprinkle!)
- 2020 Supermarket Christmas Food Round-Up
- The Hot Chocolate Gift Mug