This tasty starry sky Fruit Christmas Tree makes a statement on any Christmas food table. Perfect for parties, breakfasts & healthy treats.
North Pole Breakfast
GF, DF, Vegan
North Pole Breakfast
GF, DF, Vegan
We like to think this Fruit Christmas Tree Board has a little Van Gogh Starry Night appeal!
Of course being far too generous to ourselves but it does conjure up some of that mystical whimsy in its design. It’ll make a striking Christmas fruit platter and may just tempt even the fussiest eaters to try a little.
Perfect for parties, breakfasts, North Pole Breakfasts or as a Christmas Dessert board. What other art masterpieces can you bring to life at the Christmas table?!
Looking for more Christmas food inspiration? Click here to see our other recipes.
The great thing about this fruit Christmas tree platter is its versatility. Don’t like something or can’t get hold of it … not an issue. Simply switch it. Here’s some suggestions for you:
- Switch the kiwi fruit for green apple slices or pear (just remember to have everything else ready to go first and serve immediately).
- Not a fan of grapes or blueberries? Just used 100% of the other.
- Pomegranate arils can be replaced by redcurrants, cranberries or small pieces of raspberry / strawberry.
- Exchange the clementine for a slice of star fruit if you can find one.
North Pole Breakfast Ideas
Welcome your elf with a North Pole Breakfast and make all your little ones’ dreams come true!
How To Make A Fruit Christmas Tree Board
Check out the complete recipe below. Print out a copy and have fun!
Please note the ingredient weights are only guidelines as of course this Fruit Christmas Tree can be adjusted to suit any size or board you fancy!
Fruit Christmas Tree Board
- 500 g red or black grapes washed
- 500 g blueberries washed
- 6-8 kiwi fruit
- 1 clementine or equivalent
- 1 handful pomegranate arils
- 1 banana
- Cut the grapes in half and mix in a bowl with the blueberries. Set aside.
- Peel and slice the kiwi fruit into pieces approximately 1/2 cm thick.
- On a large board, arrange the kiwi fruit slices to create a Christmas tree shape (including small tree trunk). Start at the top of the tree and work downwards layering slices as you go.
- Peel the clementine and separate the segments almost completely but leaving in a circle shape if possible. Gentle spread out the segments to form a star shape and place at the top of the tree. Remove segments if necessary to create the shape.
- Scatter the pomegranate arils over the tree.
- Fill in the rest of the board with the blueberry / grape mixture.
- Peel and slice a few pieces of banana, each approximately 3/4 cm thick. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut each slice into a star shape and dot these around on top of the blueberry / grape mix.
The moment you’ve all been waiting for, Jolly Festive’s 2022 Christmas Biscuit Box has arrived and there’s something delicious for everyone!
25 Elf Breakfast Ideas: a round-up of our favourite festive foods to serve at your North Pole Elf Breakfast.
This strawberry & banana candy cane is a fun easy Christmas fruit board, perfect for kids’ Christmas parties & a North Pole Breakfast.
Keep Up To Date With Our Latest Recipes!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you posted when new recipes are published.
You'll also get access to our complete Resource Library with heaps of festive inspiration and ideas to keep you having fun all the way to the Big Day itself!