Our midweek musings on all things festive! We share all the latest Christmas ideas, information and inspiration with you.
It’s exactly half a year until Christmas now. Wahoo! Anyone embracing Junemas? We can’t help having a dose of the festive feels today. Scroll down to see what’s caught our eye this week…
- Did you know that June 25 is Leon Day?! Leon = Noel backwards! And we’re now officially 6 months away from Christmas. Bring on the carols!!!
- We were this many days old when we learnt that Christmas in June is a song! Please tell us we aren’t the only ones!
- Unclear if we’ll have access in the UK but for those that do, Hallmark movies are back with the festive feels throughout July.
Free Christmas Song Playlists!
Get your hit of festive feels all year long with our FREE Christmas playlists. Simply download from Spotify to enjoy straight away!
- Visited this gem of a Christmas shop up in bonnie Scotland last month. A fabulous treasure trove! Highly recommend a mooch. The Cattle & Creel restaurant next door is a great place to examine your purchases too!
- Loving these tips for using Christmas lights all year round. Definitely beats pulling the ladder out!!
- We have no idea if The Queen of Christmas took inspiration from this earlier song but always fun to discover a new festive song. What do you think?
- Wow! How fabulous would this cake be as a Christmas table centerpiece?
Check Out Our Latest Videos
For more about this homemade foot scrub, click here.
- Ooooh new modern adaptation of A Christmas Carol coming to Sky this festive season with Suranne Jones in the lead role. Can’t wait already!
- Great way to use the meat of the season in a different way! Wonder if these turkey kebabs would work with leftovers?!
- Why not celebrate Christmas in June (or July) with these watermelon Christmas Trees! Look like a great way to cool off to us!
Follow Us For All The Latest Festive News
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our newsletter for ideas & inspiration direct to your inbox throughout the festive season!
(Just think of us as your very own elves - Hannah & Jo)
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Don't forget to check your spam as your system doesn't know us like you do quite yet!
What’s Trending In Activities?
25 Elf Breakfast Ideas: a round-up of our favourite festive foods to serve at your North Pole Elf Breakfast.
Windsor Great Park is awash with festive colour once again as Windsor Illuminated Christmas lights trail returns to the park for 2022!
This strawberry & banana candy cane is a fun easy Christmas fruit board, perfect for kids’ Christmas parties & a North Pole Breakfast.
Grab these FREE Elf on the Shelf printables; easy to use and the perfect addition to your North Pole Breakfast celebrations!
A Christmas light show aboard a vintage steam train – now there’s a combo! We visited the Watercress Line’s Steam Illuminations to find out more.
From John Lewis to Kevin the Carrot, catch up on all your favourites with our annual Christmas advert round-up!
101 ways to spend less this Christmas and still have a magical time! We share our top tips for how to do Christmas on a budget.
We all know that person who just LOVES Christmas. And as this is our area of expertise here is Jolly Festive’s guide to the Best Gifts For Christmas Lovers.
We’ve put together a list of extra special Gift Ideas for Babies & Toddlers, full of beautiful items that will last and be adored!
Keep Up To Date With Our Latest Recipes!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you posted when new recipes are published.
You'll also get access to our complete Resource Library with heaps of festive inspiration and ideas to keep you having fun all the way to the Big Day itself!