Our midweek musings on all things festive! We share all the latest Christmas ideas, information and inspiration with you.
Did you know After Eights are 60 years old?! We’re hankering after some Christmas chocs right now! Scroll down to see what’s caught our eye this week…
- Is Christmas even complete without a box of After Eights?! We’re all over this extra indulgent gift box new for the choc’s 60 year birthday celebrations! Which would you go for first?
- Oh this has us written all over it! Christmas crafting on stage with Dragon’s Den’s very own Sara Davies!!! BRB, just getting booked.
- This looks like a great fun activity for the littlies – festive magic in flowerpot form!
Christmas Chocolate S'mores
Bring the great outdoors into the warmth of your own home with these Christmas Chocolate S’mores. Yum!
- Pine Needle fresh laundry all year long sounds fabulous to us! Love this!
- Oh no, not again! Turkey farmers are warning of potential shortages again this year. Eeek!
- Oh we are completely in love with this stunning hanging votive .. it’s making our hearts sing! So simple yet so sweet!
- Have you got your Polar Express train ride booked yet? Fantastic festive activity for the whole family but tickets sell out fast! Check out our complete guide – everything you need to know.
Check Out Our Latest Videos
To find out more about Britain’s first year round Christmas holiday rental, click here.
- Wow, we’d love to go to this mid-winter month long festival in Greytown, New Zealand. This year’s theme is Gingerbread!!!
- LEGOLAND at Christmas tickets now on sale. One of Hannah’s boys’ favourite festive experiences, be sure to book early if you fancy some Brickmas fun!
- Love these ideas of slowing down the holidays –feel like we could all use them!
Enjoyed the above? Be sure to share with your friends and family and help us spread the latest Christmas information and inspiration!
Follow Us For All The Latest Festive News
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our newsletter for ideas & inspiration direct to your inbox throughout the festive season!
(Just think of us as your very own elves - Hannah & Jo)
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Don't forget to check your spam as your system doesn't know us like you do quite yet!
What’s Trending In Food?
25 Elf Breakfast Ideas: a round-up of our favourite festive foods to serve at your North Pole Elf Breakfast.
Windsor Great Park is awash with festive colour once again as Windsor Illuminated Christmas lights trail returns to the park for 2022!
This strawberry & banana candy cane is a fun easy Christmas fruit board, perfect for kids’ Christmas parties & a North Pole Breakfast.
Grab these FREE Elf on the Shelf printables; easy to use and the perfect addition to your North Pole Breakfast celebrations!
A Christmas light show aboard a vintage steam train – now there’s a combo! We visited the Watercress Line’s Steam Illuminations to find out more.
From John Lewis to Kevin the Carrot, catch up on all your favourites with our annual Christmas advert round-up!
101 ways to spend less this Christmas and still have a magical time! We share our top tips for how to do Christmas on a budget.
We all know that person who just LOVES Christmas. And as this is our area of expertise here is Jolly Festive’s guide to the Best Gifts For Christmas Lovers.
We’ve put together a list of extra special Gift Ideas for Babies & Toddlers, full of beautiful items that will last and be adored!
Keep Up To Date With Our Latest Recipes!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you posted when new recipes are published.
You'll also get access to our complete Resource Library with heaps of festive inspiration and ideas to keep you having fun all the way to the Big Day itself!