Our midweek musings on all things festive! We share all the latest Christmas ideas, information and inspiration with you.
Christmas in July arrived at St Peter’s Hospital in Chertsey this week! Read on for this and more festive news…
Note: This post contains some affiliate links. This means that we may earn a small commission when you click on such links, at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We only share links to products we would use ourselves and all opinions are our own. You can read the full disclaimer here.
- Discovered these cheerful glass Christmas trees whilst on holiday in Cornwall last year. Hand-crafted by owner Sally from the offcuts of her other beautiful designs, they are so pretty with their little glass beads and metal wraparound tinsel!
- Aren’t these just the most glorious reusable crackers! Love love love and SO on trend right now!
- It really was Christmas in July at St Peter’s Hospital in Chertsey earlier this week as we made our final delivery of Mood Bears following last year’s appeal. HUGE thanks to everyone who so kindly donated … click here to read more about the appeal and cuddliest teddies ever!
Bringing Mood Bears To St Peter's Hospital
Click to read more about our 2021 appeal to share the cuddly love with young hospital patients and offer support at a tricky time.
- Totally smitten with these stunning spice tins from family business Spice Kitchen – wrapped in recycled Sari to make a most fabulous gift. Curry anyone..?
- Rumour has it The Works has already started selling some Christmas products! Too early? Or …. a great way to keep the kids busy crafting over the summer holidays and get ahead with the Christmas prep and spreading the cost!
- Die Hard the musical?! Not quite but Yippee Ki Yay’s parody of the Christmas movie classic (?!) is set to take Edinburgh Fringe by storm before heading to Norwich Theatre Playhouse this December.
- Last chance for the Balsam Hill Christmas in July sale. We’re eyeing up their gorgeous flocked tree…!
Check Out Our Latest Videos
Looking to create a North Pole Breakfast for your family this year? Check out our complete guide here for all the details on this Breakfast-to-end-all-Breakfasts!
- Got any leftover candle wax from those summer evenings in the garden? Send it to the lovely Richard at The Recycled Candle Company & give it a new lease of life!
- Errrr how gorgeous is this personalised beach towel?! The perfect addition to the summer hols (and 30% off until the end of the month, wahoo!)
- A new musical Scrooge: A Christmas Carol animation lands on Netflix this December. With voices from Luke Evans, Olivia Coleman and Jessie Buckley this looks set to be Dickens but not quite as we know it. Already on the edge of our sofa with hot chocolate here!
Enjoyed This Week’s Midweek Musings?
Be sure to share with your friends -let’s sprinkle Christmas cheer far and wide!
Follow Us For All The Latest Festive News
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our newsletter for ideas & inspiration direct to your inbox throughout the festive season!
(Just think of us as your very own elves - Hannah & Jo)
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Don't forget to check your spam as your system doesn't know us like you do quite yet!
What’s Trending In Décor?
For all the Wordle fans out there, why not add a daily Christmas Wordle Challenge to your December tea breaks?
If you’re looking for easy fun Christmas breakfast ideas, these super simple and seriously cute Christmas toast recipes are perfect.
Learn how to make these cute DIY air dry clay Christmas decorations – gorgeous rustic homemade designs with a whole host of uses!
These Christmas chocolate biscuit cups are the perfect bite-sized morsel of chocolate and buttery biscuit–what more could you ask for?!
Jolly Festive’s Christmas Movie Quiz is #2 in our Christmas quiz series, including 5 rounds of FREE printable movie questions & answers.
Combining two of our favourite Christmas treats, this easy chocolate orange fudge is perfect for a little festive bite!
Looking to create your own Christmas taskmaster? Here’s 15 hilarious ideas, perfect to try with friends, family, colleagues and groups.
Vegans don’t miss out on this deliciously warming treat! Switch dairy-milk for almond-milk & hey presto, vegan Oreo hot chocolate is born!
This Oreo hot chocolate is rich & creamy and tastes just like the infamous cookies ‘n’ cream biscuit! Delicious!
Keep Up To Date With Our Latest Recipes!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you posted when new recipes are published.
You'll also get access to our complete Resource Library with heaps of festive inspiration and ideas to keep you having fun all the way to the Big Day itself!