Our midweek musings on all things festive! We share all the latest Christmas ideas, information and inspiration with you.
What does Prince Charles serve for Christmas Dinner and other midweek festive details! Read on for our Midweek Musings …
Note: This post contains some affiliate links. This means that we may earn a small commission when you click on such links, at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We only share links to products we would use ourselves and all opinions are our own. You can read the full disclaimer here.
- Chocolate orange snowballs you say? Oh yes please! Mini eggs are our favourites so bringing that crunchy outer shell to a festive chocolate centre is going to be high on our shopping list this year!
- Oh these angels of colour are just fabulous! Choose the macrame angel that speaks most to you. All wonderfully eco, all wonderfully festive, all wonderfully gorgeous!
- Short rib of beef is rumoured to be the only meat on offer at Prince Charles’s Christmas celebrations this year. Do you agree or are you a turkey kinda person? Use our Christmas Dinner planner to design your perfect lunch. Then compare with family and friends…
Get Ahead With A Stress-Free Christmas Dinner
The ultimate hack for a stress-free Christmas morning. And you can get started right now! No more kitchen chaos…
- Totally in love with Paperchase’s new Cosmic Wonder range. The travel flask is perfect for those long winter nights or quite frankly August weekdays!
- Oooh … where it all started … the Liberty Advent Calendar! Do be sure to sign up for a first glimpse of this year’s beauty delight. We can’t wait!
- Oh wow! This raffia stocking stunner is a little bit gorgeous!!! Quite the investment piece but we can all dream of that Caribbean Christmas in the sun!
- Speaking of keeping that holiday vibe, these are just our favourite travel towels ever. A must gift for any jetsetter friends!
Design Your Perfect Christmas Dinner
So what’s it going to be…? Click here to find out what are our favourite festive feasts!
- How amazing would this tray from Asta Barrington at Daisy Park look as the base or backdrop to a Hot Chocolate Station?!
- Loving the launch of Barbie’s latest addition to the Fashionistas range. Jo was a big Barbie fan (she spent her £10 winnings on the first ever National Lottery draw on a doll!) and we just wish they’d had dolls as inclusive as these when we were little! Sure to be high up the wishlist this Christmas especially with the imminent Barbie movie release!
- Die Hard director John McTiernan has weighed in on the now legendary debate: Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie? Well apparently it’s for us, the audience, to decide. So what do you think?
Enjoyed This Week’s Midweek Musings?
Be sure to share with your friends -let’s sprinkle Christmas cheer far and wide!
Follow Us For All The Latest Festive News
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our newsletter for ideas & inspiration direct to your inbox throughout the festive season!
(Just think of us as your very own elves - Hannah & Jo)
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Don't forget to check your spam as your system doesn't know us like you do quite yet!
What’s Trending In Décor?
Less wasteful, more wonderful! What’s not to love about reusable Christmas crackers? Here’s 17 of the best eco crackers on the market for 2022!
Bring your Christmas movie visions to life with a bowl of Christmas Fettuccine that would make Iris and Miles proud!!
These recipes inspired by Christmas movies will ensure you always have the perfect treat ready for your Christmas film watching needs!
Looking to create this festive bright Christmas décor trend in your home? Here’s 21 of our favourite pieces guaranteed to add Christmas cheer!
Bauble Trees are the perfect Christmas Wall Art! Great for showcasing your most precious baubles or using up extras(!), they add an amazing pop of festive feels to any area of your home.
Don’t break the bank for all-new decorations: here’s 17 easy hacks for repurposing your home décor for a blue and gold Christmas!
Timeless, elegant & fabulously striking, the latest trend for gold & blue Christmas decorations is perfect for embracing your celestial self!
We’ve scoured the country to create a Complete Guide to the year round Christmas Shops in the UK. What’s more, we’ve visited them all too!
The big day is approaching; have you decided what’s on the menu? Design Your Perfect Christmas Dinner with our picture chart.
Keep Up To Date With Our Latest Recipes!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you posted when new recipes are published.
You'll also get access to our complete Resource Library with heaps of festive inspiration and ideas to keep you having fun all the way to the Big Day itself!