Our midweek musings on all things festive! We share all the latest Christmas ideas, information and inspiration with you.
Quality Street is going green! But will it be as shiny? Join us for the latest Christmas news. It’s our Midweek Musings …
Note: This post contains some affiliate links. This means that we may earn a small commission when you click on such links, at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We only share links to products we would use ourselves and all opinions are our own. You can read the full disclaimer here.
- Wow, no more Queen’s speech and now Quality Street wrappers are changing. Christmas really won’t quite be the same again. But whilst our jewelled Christmas treats won’t be quite so shiny anymore we applaud wholeheartedly the company’s commitment to more eco friendly wrapping!
- Well this slipped through our net last year but we won’t be making the same mistake twice. Yum!!
- It’s been all about the Christmas spiced nuts in our homes this week. They are seriously good … have you made any yet? Fab edible gift too…
Christmas Spiced Nuts
The festive season in a bowl! They’re dangerously moreish & the perfect accompaniment to any tipple.
- Seriously excited to hear that the fabulous Old Rowlands Christmas Shop in Cheddar Gorge will be featuring in new festive movie: Christmas At The Holly Day Inn. Keeping our eyes peeled for release…!
- Aren’t these just the most gorgeous decorations. We love the pudding best .. no, the stocking … but oh the tree … Ok, how are we supposed to choose?
- A glass of Bailey’s would wash this Bailey’s chocolate tart down very nicely!
- Oh my, this is gorgeous! Far too good to wipe your feet on. Adding to our wishlist now!
Check Out Our Latest Videos
Berry & Candy Cane Gin – the perfect homemade gift … or accompaniment to Christmas spiced nuts 😉
- Wow, the Aldi Christmas hampers are out and our mouths are salivating. There’s a serious amount of tasty treats in those wicker baskets. Very tempted…
- Selfridges have gone all in on the personalisation this year! Personalised champagne anyone?! The Christmas shop is apparently 20% bigger than last year and 60% of the decorations are labelled planet-friendly. Excuse us whilst we just nip across to the 4th floor for a mooch!
- The hunt is on for this year’s most topical Christmas cracker joke. Last year’s was a proper snorter: “Why are people cutting back on Brussels sprouts this Christmas? The cost of gas is too high”.
Enjoyed This Week’s Midweek Musings?
Be sure to share with your friends -let’s sprinkle Christmas cheer far and wide!
Follow Us For All The Latest Festive News
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our newsletter for ideas & inspiration direct to your inbox throughout the festive season!
(Just think of us as your very own elves - Hannah & Jo)
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Don't forget to check your spam as your system doesn't know us like you do quite yet!
What’s Trending In Gifts?
We’ve gone mushroom mad and share heaps of ideas for how to add mushroom décor into your designs this Christmas.
Embrace the magic of Mushroom Christmas Decorations for 2023! From disco ‘shrooms to rustic toadstools, it’ll be a fun(gi)-tastic season!
Make your own fabulously fun mushroom wrapping paper for a unique gift wrap idea with this easy cookie cutter kraft paper design.
Looking for gift ideas for the mushroom enthusiasts in your world? We’ve rounded up the best mushroom gifts on the market for 2023.
These gorgeous DIY mushroom decorations are seriously easy to make and will look cute hanging on your tree this Christmas.
Pencils ready? Our free printable colouring advent calendar designs have arrived. Keep the kids busy from December 1st until Christmas Eve!
Make adorable fingerprint Christmas lights wrapping paper for your gifts this year – a perfect easy craft idea to enjoy with all the family!
There’s nothing quite like a winter stroll amongst twinkling Christmas lights! Use our interactive map to find the Christmas Light Trails nearest you for 2023.
Focus inwards amidst the holiday rush with our Mindfulness Advent Calendar. Embrace self-care with 24 days of easy mindful activities.