What happens when Channel 5 get in touch and other Christmas tales this week..!
- Never in a million years did we think we’d be approached by a national TV channel asking to feature one of our Christmas ideas in their new TV show. But if you check out Channel 5’s 30 Tips To Cut Your Christmas Spend, you’ll spot a familiar Christmas cushion dressing concept…! Are you going to give it a try this year? Some other great tips in the programme too!
- An escape room game in a cracker set! Work on your own challenge, then combine together for the final piece of the puzzle. Genius. Loving this idea from Puzzle Post!
- Have you watched Spirited yet? (The new AppleTV+ Christmas offering from Will Ferrell & Ryan Reynolds.) We both loved it – high energy musical packed with one-liners. Just what we needed! Which of the new Christmas movies have you most enjoyed this year?
FREE Advent Activity vouchers
36 FREE printable activity vouchers, perfect for advent calendars!
- Speaking of Christmas movies … don’t forget our FREE printable Christmas movie advent calendar! Perfect for helping you pick out your movies each night of the countdown.
- Loving this list of the top 10 versions of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (who knew there were so many!). Which is your favourite?
- 36p for a month of LED Christmas lights. That’s not as bad as we feared. Great advice here to help us through the season.
- And keeping with the tips theme … great info from The Guardian here on Christmas postage. Including the latest overseas dates & strike details.
- Who doesn’t love a photo gift?! We’re both huge Photobox fans. Do you use them too? Hannah’s mighty relieved that they’ve extended their sale until end of 1st December as she’s in charge of the annual desk calendars and hasn’t quite managed to get them ordered yet..!
- Fancy giving your Christmas countdown a little va-va-voom? This is an advent calendar with a cheeky difference! Scratch away a daily surprise to enjoy with your partner. Jokes aside, what a lovely idea to carve out some time for each other in amongst the busy countdown season.
- Keeping with the saucy theme, we have to give a shout out to one of our favourite businesses: Go La La Cards! That perfect combo of hilarious & slightly shocking but fundamentally fabulous, thoughtfully made products. They make the BEST cheeky secret santa gifts! Loving the new mitts to join the range this year. (Click through with an open mind!!)
Enjoyed This Week’s Midweek Musings?
Be sure to share with your friends -let’s sprinkle Christmas cheer far and wide!
Follow Us For All The Latest Festive News
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our newsletter for ideas & inspiration direct to your inbox throughout the festive season!
(Just think of us as your very own elves - Hannah & Jo)
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Don't forget to check your spam as your system doesn't know us like you do quite yet!
What’s Trending In Gifts?
We’ve gone mushroom mad and share heaps of ideas for how to add mushroom décor into your designs this Christmas.
Embrace the magic of Mushroom Christmas Decorations for 2023! From disco ‘shrooms to rustic toadstools, it’ll be a fun(gi)-tastic season!
Make your own fabulously fun mushroom wrapping paper for a unique gift wrap idea with this easy cookie cutter kraft paper design.
Looking for gift ideas for the mushroom enthusiasts in your world? We’ve rounded up the best mushroom gifts on the market for 2023.
These gorgeous DIY mushroom decorations are seriously easy to make and will look cute hanging on your tree this Christmas.
Pencils ready? Our free printable colouring advent calendar designs have arrived. Keep the kids busy from December 1st until Christmas Eve!
Make adorable fingerprint Christmas lights wrapping paper for your gifts this year – a perfect easy craft idea to enjoy with all the family!
There’s nothing quite like a winter stroll amongst twinkling Christmas lights! Use our interactive map to find the Christmas Light Trails nearest you for 2023.
Focus inwards amidst the holiday rush with our Mindfulness Advent Calendar. Embrace self-care with 24 days of easy mindful activities.