- Family Friendly
- Time & Effort
- Supplies Needed
We warn you now; this game is not for the faint-hearted!
How To Play Never Have I Ever
But if you fancy going all in and embracing things game style, here’s a few ideas for how:
Print or share either or both of our free Never Have I Ever Bingo cards. Then sit back and see which of your friends, colleagues, classmates or family members has the most to reveal. If you want, you could always soften the blow for the winner with a little prize for each line or indeed full card!
Classic (Drinking) Game
It’s the classic party game! Discover the cringeworthy festive truths about your closest friends and family.
Make paddles for every player from our free printable template below. Take it in turns to read out the questions. Players then twist their paddle to reveal their answer! (Traditionally those admitting to the ‘crime’ take a sip of their drink as punishment.)
Last Man Standing
A less alcoholic version of the party game!
Everyone stands up to start. Again take it in turns to read out from the question list below. Anyone who answers yes to the statement described sits down and is out of the game. Continue until there is only one person remaining on their feet. They of course are the winner and can take pride in their lack of embarrassing accomplishments!
Combine Never Have I Ever with Secret Santa!
Everyone brings along a wrapped gift that is suitable for all. (Agree budget and whether going funny, nice, tacky, etc in advance.)
Then play rounds of Last Man Standing above.
EITHER: The winner (last person standing) each time chooses a gift from the selection. If wrapped, they unwrap it. They then decide whether to keep the gift and retire from the game or leave it in the selection and rejoin the action. Continue until all gifts have been claimed.
OR: Start with everyone placing the gift they brought on the floor in front of them. When the question is asked, instead of sitting down if you answer ‘I have’, move one place to the right. Once everyone has shuffled around the circle accordingly, the question caller chooses whether to open the gift in front of them or take it and retire from the game (whether gift is already unwrapped or not). The person to their left then becomes the question caller and play continues until all gifts have been claimed.
Christmas Drink Inspiration
Printable Christmas Paddles
We’ve created a free printable paddle pdf especially for this Never Have I Ever Christmas Edition! Here’s how to get them ready:
- Print out the paddle pdf on A4 paper or card and cut along the dotted line (in the middle of the page).
- Fold each smaller A5 sheets in half.
- Turn the sheets over and place a lollipop stick in the middle of one side, with half of the stick pointing out the bottom.
- Fasten in place with glue or sellotape. Then seal the two sides of the A5 sheet together with more glue or tape to create the paddle.
Never Have I Ever Bingo Cards
These Never Have I Christmas questions are perfect for sharing with your friends online! Or printing out to challenge work colleagues, classmates or family.
So we’ve created two ready made free printable Bingo cards for you. Simply download below and get sharing. How many festive indiscretions will you uncover?!
If you’d just prefer to copy-paste the questions yourself, then scroll down for the full list.
Christmas Light Trails: Complete Guide
48 Never Have I Ever Christmas Questions
- Never Have I Ever kissed Santa
- Never Have I Ever returned a gift
- Never Have I Ever stolen a chocolate from a box before gifting
- Never Have I Ever passed off store-bought food as my own
- Never Have I Ever panic bought a gift on Christmas Eve
- Never Have I Ever pretended a gift was lost in the post
- Never Have I Ever forgotten to move the Elf-on-the-Shelf
- Never Have I Ever broken someone else’s bauble
- Never Have I Ever knocked over a Christmas tree
- Never Have I Ever dressed up as a Naughty Santa / Elf
- Never Have I Ever had a crush on a Christmas Movie character
- Never Have I Ever embarrassed myself at a work Christmas party
- Never Have I Ever had a Christmas cooking disaster
- Never Have I Ever bought new lights to avoid untangling old ones
- Never Have I Ever kept a gift meant for someone else
- Never Have I Ever hidden from the in-laws
- Never Have I Ever ended up in hospital at Christmas time
- Never Have I Ever eaten an advent calendar in one sitting
- Never Have I Ever rearranged the Christmas table seating plan
- Never Have I Ever spilt mulled wine on a friend’s sofa
- Never Have I Ever misjudged the tone for a Secret Santa
- Never Have I Ever tried to get someone under the mistletoe
- Never Have I Ever avoided Christmas drinks with someone
- Never Have I Ever drunkenly called an ex on Christmas
- Never Have I Ever pretended a child wrapped the gifts
- Never Have I Ever sneaked a look at the gifts
- Never Have I Ever caught mummy kissing Santa Claus
- Never Have I Ever discreetly removed the Brussel Sprouts from my plate
- Never Have I Ever tampered with the Secret Santa allocations
- Never Have I Ever ignored Carollers at the door
- Never Have I Ever inappropriately positioned the Elf-on-the-Shelf
- Never Have I Ever made up an excuse to avoid Christmas with the family
- Never Have I Ever cheated in the Christmas quiz
- Never Have I Ever hidden a gift and not been able to find it
- Never Have I Ever switched the gift tag on a present
- Never Have I Ever blamed someone else for missing Christmas treats
- Never Have I Ever given food from the cupboard as a last minute gift
- Never Have I Ever told a child the truth about Santa
- Never Have I Ever forgotten to collect the Christmas turkey (or other key component of Christmas dinner)
- Never Have I Ever panic written a reply Christmas card when one card arrives
- Never Have I Ever stolen someone’s Christmas stocking chocolates
- Never Have I Ever sneaked a peak at Day 24
- Never Have I Ever regifted a Christmas present
- Never Have I Ever ended up in a fight over a Christmas game
- Never Have I Ever accidentally thrown someone’s gift away
- Never Have I Ever feigned a nap to avoid washing up
- Never Have I Ever tried to get Grannie drunk
- Never Have I Ever forgotten to consume Santa’s treats
Christmas Food & Drink Quiz
More Christmas Game Inspiration
More Christmas Activity Ideas
15 easy Christmas family game ideas: each one is a twist on a classic game, super simple and very cheap (or free!) to set up!
Add a sprinkling of festive cheer in your community with a Kindness Advent Calendar. Because no act of kindness is too small.
Elf Didn’t Move? DO NOT PANIC! Our 4 easy steps will have you sorted. And we’ve got a child-proof page of reasons ready too!