What better addition to your North Pole Breakfast than these Rudolph cinnamon rolls? With just 2 ingredients they’re as easy as jingle bells!
behind the scenes
Rudolph the red-nosed Cinnamon Roll
We all saw them at Easter…cinnamon rolls transferred into bunnies. But why stop there we thought, and hey presto, we transformed them into Rudolph cinnamon rolls.
Perfect for any December morning, but they work particularly well as part of a North Pole Breakfast!
While we are 100% on board if you want to make homemade cinnamon rolls* and transform them into Rudolph, what we really applaud here is the use of store-bought, ready-to-bake, cinnamon rolls or swirls.
With just a little bit of creativity and some very laid back manual labour, they are transformed into beautifully festive Rudolph cinnamon rolls.
* Check out our mince pie cinnamon roll recipe for inspiration.
Looking for more Christmas food inspiration? Click here to see our other recipes.
Rudolph Cinnamon Rolls will go down in history!!
Plus, what better way to get little hands involved in the kitchen. Whether they’re helping to form Rudolph out of dough, placing the m&m on top or even just licking the spoon, there could not be a more family friendly December breakfast than these Rudolph cinnamon rolls!
Our only additional recommendation…don’t skimp on the icing. It really is the best bit and no matter how much you have there never seems to be enough in our eyes!
And while we’ve decided to keep these Rudolph cinnamon rolls a little minimalist, there’s nothing stopping you from adding chocolate chip eyes or even whipping out the writing icing and really going to town!
So don’t forget…cinnamon rolls can be more than just bunnies…they can be Rudolph too!
North Pole Breakfast
Looking for more North Pole Breakfast Ideas? Look no further –we’ve got the inspiration you’re searching for!
Looking for more festive food & drink inspiration? We’ve got everything from sweet treats and main events to delicious tipples and edible gifts guaranteed to wow your family & friends.
Rudolph Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 pack store bought cinnamon rolls/swirls with icing
- red m&ms
- Preheat the oven according to the directions on the pack of cinnamon rolls/swirls that you use. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Separate the cinnamon rolls/swirls and place on the baking tray ensuring you leave enough space between them to allow them to grow in the oven.
- Gently pull the outer piece of dough away from the rest and carefully mould it into two reindeer antlers. Make sure you press down between and on the outside, of the antlers to help them keep their shape.
- Place in the oven and bake according to instructions on the packet.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool slightly before topping with the icing; we like to cover only Rudolph’s face with icing and leave the antlers without.
- Place a red m&m on Rudolph’s face for his nose.
- Dig in!
Our Turkey Ragu is a perfect way to turn your leftovers into a rich, warming bowl of comfort food whilst adding a different festive flavour to the menu.
It’s the ultimate leftover meal. It’s the ultimate comfort food. It is, of course, Jolly Festive’s Ultimate Turkey Pie!
Our Winter Butternut Squash Salad is a perfect alternative to the richer festive fare whilst still celebrating the flavours of the season.