Quick, easy & oh so cheerful, these Santa Strawberries are sure to be your #1 healthy Christmas treat!
North Pole Breakfast
North Pole Breakfast
These funny little Santa strawberries are just perfect for an after school treat, North Pole Breakfast or Christmas party. And wouldn’t they be fantastic at a Christmas in July celebration too!
They are simple to make, low cost, really tasty and what’s more they are a healthy Christmas treat too – who knew there was such a thing!!
Time for some Santa Strawberries. Who doesn’t need these cheery chaps in their life?!
Strawberry Santa Delight!
We mean, seriously, could they be any cuter?!
The combination of cream cheese and sweet strawberry is really delicious. And then there’s that little crunch of chocolate too – it is Christmas after all.
A perfect afternoon treat that would look amazing on a Christmas board or North Pole Breakfast table, and is great for little hands to help make.
Looking for more Christmas food inspiration? Click here to see our other recipes.
Cream Cheese Alternatives
We love cream cheese as the filling for these Santas. If you’d like something sweeter, try adding a tablespoon of icing sugar to the cream cheese.
Don’t like cream cheese? Try mascarpone instead. You can also use regular cream but you’ll need to whip it until it’s almost butter otherwise the cream begins to melt and your Santa strawberries will look as though they’ve been on the Christmas sherry!
And of course if you’re dairy free, a vegan cream cheese will work nicely too!
North Pole Breakfast Ideas
Welcome your elf with a North Pole Breakfast and make all your little ones’ dreams come true!
Santa Strawberries Recipe
Check out the complete recipe below. Print out a copy and have fun!
- 20 medium strawberries cleaned & hulled
- 50g cream cheese approximately
- 20 white chocolate drops
- 40 milk or dark chocolate drops
- Whisk the cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy.
- Cut each strawberry approximately one third of the way from the pointy end, retaining both parts of each.
- Take the larger piece of one strawberry and position on a dish so that the hulled part is facing down. Spoon (or pipe) approximately 1tsp of cream cheese onto the top of the strawberry. Place the smaller strawberry piece on top and push down very gently to secure in place.
- Add two milk/dark chocolate drops to the cream cheese for Santa's eyes. With a spoon or piping bag, add a tiny bit of cream cheese to the base of the white chocolate drop and place this on top of the Strawberry Santa.
- Repeat for other strawberries.
101 ways to spend less this Christmas and still have a magical time! We share our top tips for how to do Christmas on a budget.
This tasty starry sky Fruit Christmas Tree makes a statement on any Christmas food table. Perfect for parties, breakfasts & healthy treats.
Planning a World Cup Watch Party? Here’s 15 easy festive football party ideas for what to serve, what to do, and more.
Keep Up To Date With Our Latest Recipes!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you posted when new recipes are published.
You'll also get access to our complete Resource Library with heaps of festive inspiration and ideas to keep you having fun all the way to the Big Day itself!