A twist on the classic, these Peanut Butter Oreo Truffle Rudolphs are 100% kid friendly & would be great at any North Pole Breakfast!
3.5 hrs (inc. chilling)
behind the scenes
On Dasher, On Dancer, On Oreo Truffle!
Last year’s Oreo Truffles get a makeover with this new twist on the original. With the addition of peanut butter along with some pretzels for antlers and an m&m for a nose, these Oreo Truffle Rudolph’s were born!
Chocolate and peanut butter are a classic combination, throw in the cream cheese and you almost have a mouthful of chocolate peanut butter cheesecake with every bite!
Add the pretzels for that extra salty hit, as well as little bit of crunch and you might just have yourself the cutest dessert of the season!
Looking for more Christmas food inspiration? Click here to see our other recipes.
Plus, this makes the perfect rainy day activity for little hands to help with, whether it’s stirring the chocolate, rolling the Oreo truffles or adding Rudolph’s red nose, this is a recipe the whole family can do together.
Looking for the original Oreo Truffle recipe? Look no further! These little bites of delicious have a festive sprinkle and are a hit with all ages!
So whether you’re keeping them for yourself, serving them at your North Pole Breakfast or giving them away as a gift, we’re sure you’re going to love these Peanut Butter Oreo Truffle Rudolphs as much as we do!
Welcome Your Elf With a North Pole Breakfast
These Peanut Butter Oreo Truffle Rudolphs would make the perfect edition to your North Pole Breakfast. Head to the link for more great ideas!
Peanut Butter Oreo Truffle Rudolphs
- 450 g Oreo cookies
- 125 g cream cheese softened
- 125 g creamy peanut butter
- 300 g dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 16 red m&ms
- 16 pretzel twists halved
- Place the Oreo cookies into a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form, set aside.
- In a large bowl whip the cream cheese and peanut butter for 2min, using an electric whisk, until light and fluffy. Mix the Oreo crumbs in to the mixture until fully combined.
- Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Roll the Oreo mixture into 2tbsp balls and place on the greaseproof lined baking sheet; flatten slightly to form disc shapes. Place into the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to firm up.
- After the 1-2 hours, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in the microwave in 30 second increments to prevent the chocolate from burning or seizing.
- Dip each Oreo disc into the chocolate mixture until fully coated. Place back onto the greaseproof lined baking sheet. Add the m&m nose and pretzel antlers; repeat for remaining Oreo discs.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to allow the chocolate to set. These will keep in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 4 days.
Full of festive flavours, this Christmas Tortilla Hack is a seasonal take on the social media concept that took the world by storm.
The Jolly Festive 2021 Christmas Biscuit Box has officially landed! Explore our suggestions for making the perfect edible gift for all!
Sparkly, chewy and shaped liked a snowdrop, these gluten-free coconut macaroons are a lighter alternative to the rich flavors of the season.
Keep Up To Date With Our Latest Recipes!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you posted when new recipes are published.
You'll also get access to our complete Resource Library with heaps of festive inspiration and ideas to keep you having fun all the way to the Big Day itself!